- The Triglav Group and its parent company operated at a profit and surpassed the planned business results.
- Strategic development activities were carried out actively and systematically in accordance with the strategy of the Triglav Group.
- The Group is financially sound, its capital adequacy is within the target range and the credit rating of »A« has a stable medium-term outlook.
- The Group firmly remains the leader both in the Adria region and the Slovene insurance market.
- Premium growth was achieved on all insurance markets and in all insurance segments. The value of assets under management was increased.
- The asset management business was strengthened by the acquisition of ALTA Skladi and their merger with Triglav Skladi.
Financial highlights of the Triglav Group
|in EUR million|
|Gross written premium from insurance, co-insurance and reinsurance contracts||1,184.2||1,068.4||999.9||111||107|
|Net premium income||1,027.6||951.8||891.2||108||107|
|Gross claims paid||716.7||679.6||642.2||105||106|
|Net claims incurred||684.1||626.6||620.0||109||101|
|Gross operating expenses||305.3||288.8||274.0||106||105|
|Profit before tax||100.9||97.5||84.4||104||115|
|Net profit attributable to the controlling company||83.7||80.7||69.3||104||116|
|Insurance technical provision as at 31 December||2,878.9||2,713.1||2,732.2||106||99|
|Equity as at 31 December||792.0||746.9||756.6||106||99|
|Equity attributable to the controlling company as at 31 December||789.5||744.6||749.8||106||99|
|Return on equity||10.9%||10.8%||9.3%||101||116|
|Return on eqiuty attributable to the controlling company||10.9%||10.8%||9.3%||101||116|
|Book value per share (in EUR)||34.73||32.75||32.98||106||99|
|Net earnings per share (in EUR)||3.69||3.56||3.07||104||116|
|Number of employees as at 31 December||5,281||5,166||5,151||102|
Financial hightlights of Zavarovalnica Triglav
|in EUR million|
|Gross wrtitten premium from insurance, co-insurance and reinsurance contracts||702.1||660.2||622.0||106||106|
|Net premium income||573.6||551.9||522.1||104||106|
|Gross claims paid||425.2||421.0||411.3||101||102|
|Net claims incurred||376.8||359.9||376.3||105||96|
|Gross operating expenses||180.5||174.4||167.7||103||104|
|Profit before tax||84.6||78.5||73.8||108||106|
|Insurance technical provisions as at 31 December||2,149.0||2,061.4||2,103.4||104||98|
|Equity as at 31 December||580.5||560.1||571.4||104||98|
|Return on equity||12.4%||11.6%||11.0%||107||105|
|Book value per share (in EUR)||25.53||24.64||25.13||104||98|
|Net earnings per share (in EUR)||3.11||2.88||2.75||108||105|
|Number of employees as at 31 December||2,253||2,290||2,285||98||100|
For additional information about this report please contact:
Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d., Ljubljana
Miklošičeva cesta 19, 1000 Ljubljana
Tomaž Žust, Director of Strategic Planning and Controlling Department
Phone: +386 (1) 47 47 449
Fax: +386 (1) 23 16 456