- Total return on Zavarovalnica Triglav's share was 17.4% at the end of the year.
- The two credit rating agencies again assigned the Triglav Group the high credit rating of »A« with a stable medium-term outlook.
- The Company successfully issued a new subordinated bond, replacing the bond maturing in 2020.
- The service of maintaining ZVTG share liquidity was added to the activities for improving the liquidity of ZVTG share. This service was previously not available on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange.
- There were no significant changes among the largest shareholders, while the ownership of the remaining shares remained globally diversified.
Key figures relating to the share of Zavarovalnica Triglav
|Items||31 December 2019||31 December 2018||31 December 2017|
|Maximum closing price||35.40||34.50||29.30|
|Minimum closing price||29.50||23.21||21.80|
|Book value per share (parent company)||25.53||24.64||25.13|
|Book value per share (consolidated data)||34.73||32.75||32.98|
|Net earnings per share (consolidated data)||3.69||3.56||3.07|
|Average daily trading volume||135,518||176,495||166,345|
|Payed dividend per share for the previous business year||to be defined||2.50||2.50|
|Number of shares||22,735,148||22,735,148||22,735,148|
|The percentage of floating stock||30.87%||30.89%||31.04%|
|Traded on||Ljubljana Stock Exchange - LJSE|
Credit rating (S&P Global Ratings, AM Best)
|»A«, stable medium term outlook||»A«, stable medium term outlook||»A«, stable medium term outlook|
Top ten shareholders of Zavarovalnica Triglav as at 31 December 2019 and their ownership stakes
Dividend payments for the business years 2016–2019
|Total dividends (in EUR)||to be defined||56,837,870||56,837,870||56,837,870|
|Dividends per share (in EUR)||to be defined||2.50||2.50||2.50|
|General Meeting of Shareholders||26 May 2020||28 May 2019||29 May 2018||30 May 2017|
Information for shareholders:
Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d., Ljubljana
Miklošičeva cesta 19, 1000 Ljubljana
Ms Helena Ulaga Kitek, Head of Investor Relations
Phone: +386 1 47 47 331