- As at the reporting date, total yield of share was 13.1%.
- Zavarovalnica Triglav implemented an attractive and sustainable dividend policy.
- Strengthening of the share of international shareholders continued.
- High »A« credit ratings with a stable medium-term outlook were reassigned.
Key figures for the share of Zavarovalnica Triglav
|Items||31 December 2018||31 December 2017||31 December 2016|
|Maximum closing price||34.50||29.30||27.38|
|Minimum closing price||27.20||23.21||21.80|
|Book value per share (parent company)*||24.64||25.13||24.78|
|Book value per share (consolidated data)*||32.75||32.98||32.28|
|Net earnings per share (consolidated data)**||3.56||3.07||3.62|
|Average daily trading volume||176,495||166,345||114,845|
|Payed dividend per share for the previous business year||to be defined||2.50||2.50|
|No. of shares||22,735,148||22,735,148||22,735,148|
|The percentage of floating stock***||30.89%||31.04%||30.98%|
|Traded on||Ljubljana Stock Exchange - LJSE|
|Credit rating (S&P Global Ratings, AM Best)||»A«, stable medium term outlook||»A«, stable medium term outlook||»A«, stable medium term outlook|
* In calculating the book value per share (parent company), the equity of Zavarovalnica Triglav and the number of shares as at the reporting date were taken into account, whilst in calculating the book value per share (consolidated data), the equity attributable to the controlling company and the number of shares as at the reporting date were taken into account.
** In calculating net earnings/loss per share (consolidated data), net profit or loss of the Triglav Group and the weighted average number of shares were taken into account.
*** The shares held by shareholders with a 5% or higher stake are deducted from the total number of shares.
Top ten shareholders of Zavarovalnica Triglav as at 31 December 2018 (ownership in %)
Overview of dividend payments for the business years 2015-2018
|Total dividends (In EUR)||to be defined||56,837,870||56,837,870||56,837,870|
|Dividends per share (in EUR)||to be defined||2.50||2.50||2.50|
|General Meetings of Shareholders||28 May 2019||29 May 2018||30 May 2017||31 May 2016|
Information for shareholders:
Zavarovalnica Triglav d.d., Ljubljana
Miklošičeva cesta 19, 1000 Ljubljana
Head of Investor Relations, Helena Ulaga Kitek
Phone: ++386 (1) 47 47 331