Corporate Governance Statement
- The management and governance of the Triglav Group is guided by common values.
- The Management Board and the Supervisory Board developed and adopted the Diversity Policy, which was used in the appointment to both bodies.
- The term of office of new Supervisory Board members, shareholder representatives, and a new Management Board member commenced.
- Special attention was devoted to strengthening the development of subsidiaries on the markets outside Slovenia, the focus remaining on the latter also in the future.
Management bodies of Zavarovalnica Triglav
The Company uses a two-tier management system, its management bodies are: General Meeting of Shareholders, Management Board and Supervisory Board. The management bodies operate in compliance with the primary and secondary legislation, the Articles of Association and their own rules of procedure. The Articles and Memorandum of Association are available on www.triglav.eu
Two tier governance of Zavarovalnica Triglav
The management Board of Zavarovalnica Triglav
As at the 2017 year-end, the Management Board of the Company was composed of the following members:
- Andrej Slapar, President;
- Uroš Ivanc, Member;
- Tadej Čoroli, Member.
- Barbara Smolnikar, Member
- Marica Makoter, Member and Employee Representative.
On 2 November 2017, the term of office of Benjamin Jošar as a Management Board member expired. Barbara Smolnikar started serving on the Management Board on 17 October 2017.
Marica Makoter, Tadej Čoroli, Andrej Slapar, Uroš Ivanc, Barbara Smolnikar