- Zavarovalnica Triglav established a comprehensive and integrated risk management system at the Group level, which is regularly and continuously upgraded.
- The Triglav Group continues to have a strong capital base and high liquidity.
- The established risk management processes and system ensure controlled taking of risks and safe operations.
- Individual types of material risks are effectively managed and controlled.
- The own risk assessment, which is performed by using the standard formula in the context of Solvency II, showed strong resilience of the Group even in the case of stress situations.
The Group continues to be well capitalised. Its capital strength is confirmed by its capital structure, which almost entirely consists of the highest-quality capital, composed of share capital and reconciliation reserve. Subordinated liabilities account for a small portion of available capital. Compared to the previous year, the quality of available capital remained mostly unchanged. A slight increase was seen in reconciliation reserve. The market value of subordinated bonds changed and slightly fell as the result of discounting using a higher risk-free interest rate and a shorter maturity in 2017.