Development and Sales Activities
- New technologies are changing the insurer–client relationship, products, services and marketing.
- Non-life claim settlement is being upgraded with digital channels and linked with assistance services.
- Health insurance products were dynamically developed, while bancassurance was strengthened in the insurance subsidiaries of the Triglav Group.
- The integrated marketing and communication campaign aimed at positioning the umbrella brand in the region continued, while developing innovative communication solutions, especially in the youth segment.
- Real property management in the Triglav Group was taken over by a specialised company.
The increasing role of new technologies in value creation
Smart connected devices not only enable more accurate market segmentation and a more personal client approach but also have many benefits for both the insurance undertaking and its clients. A passive relationship is being replaced by a very dynamic and interactive relationship. By entering the field of telematics with the DRAJV mobile application for safer driving, GPS technology, wireless communication with the vehicle, telecommunications and data processing were all combined. With the consent of the client who is a DRAJV application user, the motor vehicle premium policy of the Company was connected with the client’s behaviour risk profile, while encouraging them to drive safely.