|Objectives for 2015 ||Status||Result in 2015 |
- To maintain a high credit rating.
- Zavarovalnica Triglav maintained the »A« credit ratings. The ratings of both credit rating agencies have a positive medium-term outlook, as S&P upgraded it from »stable« to »positive«.
- To introduce the Code of Conduct in the Triglav Group and a conflict of interest compliance programme.
- The Code of the Triglav Group, which includes the principle of conflict of interest management, began to apply to all financial companies of the Group in June 2015. Moreover, a special internal document on conflict of interest management was adopted.
- To improve the efficiency of identifying fraud using own system application and to increase the number of resolved cases by at least 20% compared to 2014.
- The share of confirmed suspicions of fraud identified with own automatic system of indicators rose by 26%.
- To analyse and improve fraud indicators.
- New fraud indicators were introduced, while the existing fraud indicators were optimised in accordance with new detected forms of insurance fraud.
- To upgrade the internal rules and business processes in terms of corruption prevention and corruption risk management.
- Prevention of corrupt practices is one of the ten ethical principles laid down in the Code of the Triglav Group (see above). The procurement process and conclusion of agreements include obligatory inspection of suppliers and compulsory inclusion of an anti-corruption clause among the contractual terms. The bases were developed for a comprehensive arrangement of corruption risk management in the Company.
- To actively participate in organisations and informal initiatives for raising the ethics and fairness of business practices.
- The Company was active in the EICE (European Institute of Compliance and Ethics) and the AmCham Corporate Ethics and Transparency Committee.
- To train and raise awareness of employees about health in the framework of the Triglav.smo project.
- The planned activities were performed.
- To increase the functional and digital literacy of employees.
- Employees attended 9 workshops on raising the digital literacy level.
- To improve the accessibility of knowledge with new online training courses.
- 7 new training courses for employees were held only as e-learning.
- To ensure comprehensive management of employees in distress.
- Professional psychosocial support is available to the employees.
- To prepare a programme for work-related challenges of different generations, to form successful intergenerational teams, to provide career opportunities for different age groups.
- The intergenerational cooperation programme was adopted. Two pilot workshops for leaders were organised and interviews started with older employees.
- To continue implementing the human rights protection measures.
- A confidant is available to employees to whom they can report any threat or limitation of human rights. The procedure for the protection and restoring of dignity was set up.
- To include dignity of employees in all business segments and link it with educational content, the Triglav.smo project, health protection and organisational climate measurement.
- The revised Rules on protection of dignity at work were adopted. The results of organisational climate measurement were discussed with the leaders who received a poor score.
- To include insurance literacy in main marketing-communication campaigns.
- The »Vse bo v redu« website was set up, thereby contributing to ongoing raising of awareness about the importance of insurance for an individual, risk reduction, prevention of accidents and remedying their consequences.
- To introduce at least one measure increasing the accessibility of insurance services.
- In cooperation with the Sports Federation for the Disabled of Slovenia and the Vozim Institute, the Company strives to better understand the needs of people with disabilities.
- To organise at least 10 prevention campaigns for children with the Watch Out Doggy mascot in the framework of the Children of Triglav – Safe on Roads project.
- At the beginning of the school year, the Company performed prevention activities at over 50 locations.
- To have at least 10% of employees who are active volunteers.
- 8% of employees participated in 7 volunteer campaigns.
- To take at least 3,000 children to the ski jumping event in Planica, including at least 100 children with special needs, and to encourage the participants to adopt a responsible attitude towards the environment.
- More than 3,000 children were brought to the ski jumping event in Planica, including 100 children with special needs. Visitors were encouraged to use public transport and to commit to responsible waste disposal.
- To have 1,000 active participants in the Triglav Run and implement at least one environmental measure.
- The participants, i.e. more than 2,000 runners of all generations, were encouraged to properly separate waste and were served locally produced food.
- To participate in the renovation of at least two playgrounds.
- The Company not only helped build playgrounds in Tamarje and the Municipality of Hrastnik but also participated in the renovation of several playgrounds in Piran.
- To introduce online advisory service.
- The advisory website »Vse bo v redu« (Everything Will Be Alright) was launched, addressing individuals to act responsibly.
- To carry out an awareness raising campaign for proper waste separation.
- A more accurate monitoring of waste quantities by fraction was introduced and the communication plan started to be implemented.
- To attract a new partner for the »Let's Clean Our Mountains« drive and to organise at least one activity for the elderly and children.
- The Mountain Rescue Association of Slovenia joined the drive by holding workshops for elementary school pupils.
- To expand the »Let’s Clean Our Mountains« drive followers and users of social media.
- Geohunt for children was continued and support was provided for the placement of electronic mountain booklets Peak Check, particularly for the elderly.
- The reach of posts and interaction with community members were increased through various activities.
- To carry out an in-house campaign for more efficient energy use.
- Due to changes in activities, the implementation plan was revised at the end of the year and activities started.
- To introduce central document printing.
- The central document printing pilot project was completed.
- To calculate the carbon footprint of at least four headquarters of the Triglav Group subsidiaries.
- The calculation was made for Zavarovalnica Triglav and four subsidiaries.